2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Friday, February 19, 2010

Criss Cross Box

I told you these flowers are my new favorite thing to make!  I followed the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers for this Criss Cross Box and then added the flowers made from the scallop circle punch.  The leaves were cut free hand and then folded and run through the crimper.  I can already tell...I'm going to go on flower overload with this technique! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love your box! Very pretty with the flowers!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the tutorial on Splitcoast??? I'd LOVE to make this box too :) !!!

    if you could email me privately at: kevinandcorinne@rogers.com

    That would be great !!!!

    ReplyDelete