2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am totally a flower girl and I do believe I have found my most favorite way to enjoy incorporating flowers into my cards.  I have seen this on many blogs before but it always seemed like too much trouble....today, having the day off and having time to stamp with Monique, I made a few of these flowers from the Scalloped Circle punch.  I used 8 for the really big flower and for the smaller ones I used 5 or 6.  I used retired  punches for the smallest flower and the middle flowers.  All the blogs say that they used large eyelets for the center but since I didn't have any, I used a large brad.  Just goes to show you what you can do when you start thinking a little...LOL   The leaves were cut free hand and then folded in half and run through the crimper.  I used scalloped border punch and square scallop die cut for this card and Vintage Labels stamp set for the stamped image and greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment