2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, February 22, 2010

More Flowers!

I told you there would be flower overload!  I worked on a project this weekend that required making more flowers...can't post the pictures til later in the week but my fingers are truly sore from punching, bending and crinkling all the papers to make the flowers...still after the project was done, I had this idea....
I think they kinda look like Julie Julie's Sunflowers in her garden!  I used the five petal punch and punched about 5 or 6 flowers, layered them and folded them upward.  There is a little shading with more mustard ink and the centers are really rust buttons from an older catalog.  The stems are from "Something Sweet" and the background paper is from Good Neighbors DS from the Sale-abration catalog...so is the boder punch!
The greeting is from "Garden from the Heart" from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorie,
    I'm so glad I found your blog.
    this card is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete