2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Masculine Cards

I know I don't make a lot of masculine cards, but I am starting to choose more sets that I can use that are "manly" sets.  Not that you can't give a man flowers, but given the choice, I'm sure they'd pick the motorcycle..LOL  This one is made with Chocolate Chip and embossed with Stampin Up Textured Plates.  The motorcycle is colored with Soft Suede.  Happy Birthday Greeting is stamped with Happy Moments and punched with Word Window punch.  The image is punched with the ticket punch corner.   The patterned paper is from the DS paper from Good Neighbor packet from Sale-a-bration...

No comments:

Post a Comment