2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Here is a Birthday card I made using something new...can't wait to show you this fantastic product! I just love when the new catalogs come out...we, as demonstrators are allowed to pre-order products to begin making cards to showcase... There is so much to love about Stampin'Up! :)  With the new Color Renovation, I am soooo looking forward to all the awesome new color combinations!  I love brights and if you check it out...you'll see that the new combinations are not something you would probably throw together but boy are they awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to get some ot the colors - the card shown is great and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete