2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Magnificent Maple

I know I haven't posted in quite some time but you know how it is....life happens.
I know for me, once we get back from Convention, you're on fire, ready to hit the ground
running...so here goes....lets see how long I can keep this up! LOL

This card is using Magnificent Maple, a new stamp fro the Holiday Happiness Mini Catalog.
It uses Crumb Cake and Vanilla carstock and the DSP is Sweater Weather, also from the new
mini.  I used New In-Color Baked Brown Sugar to stamp the leaf and the Gorgeous Grunge
stamp set is used for the background, stamped in Crumb Cake.  I sponged the edges a little with
Baked Brown Sugar.  The trim is the 7/16 trim in the main catalog, it has that burlap look to it.
The greeting is from the Truly Grateful stamp set, stamped in Early Expresso. I've also used Naturals
Designer Buttons and Chocolate Chip Bakers twine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment