2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, August 26, 2013

Another Thank You

Heres a very simple Thank You card using our newest Photopolymer Stamp Sets called
"Another Thank You" #133454.  This is a set of 10 different stamps.  I used some of those
stamps and just place them all on one block.  Cardstock and Ink is Melon Mambo.  There
is a little rhinestone in one of the hearts.  This is the first Photopolymer stamp set that I have
purchased only because I prefer the rubber stamps, but I was very surprised to see that the
images come out just as great!  I know some of the clear stamps you buy at the "M" store don't
stamp too great, but this is a great value!

No comments:

Post a Comment