2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Joyous Celebrations

 
Here's a great gift card holder!  The original idea was from Dawn Griffith who always has such creative ideas!  This is made with Joyous Celebrations from the Holiday Catalog.  I must admit this was not one of my favorite sets...I made this card for a swap and this was the selected set.
Once we actually swapped and I saw other ideas, I was pleased that I bought the set!
Cardstock is Gumball Green with the 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon also in Gumball Green.
I used the Scallop Border, 2 3/8 Scallop circle, 1 3/4 and 1 3/8 Circle Punches.
Check back as I will be posting some of the swaps I received made with this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment