2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, February 6, 2012

P.S. I Love You




I made this as a gift last night...the frame is from the dollar store and I covered it with DSP from the DSP paper stacks. I sanded the edges with a sanding block and then sponged with Real Red Ink. The main flower is made from the new Blossom punch, punched, scrunched and held together with a brad and a pearl in the center. The smaller flowers are punched from the Boho Blossom Punch. I used the pleated satin ribbon as the trim and added hearts punched from heart to heart punch. The leaves are punched from Blossom Petal Builder punch. Lastly...I stamped the PS I Love you greeting from the stamp set also titled PS I love you from the Occasions Mini catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment