2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I saw this tutorial on Paperwishes website...they called it Interactive
Gate Fold, but they made their card with squares. I figured I could do the same thing with our new Framelits dies! These are the cards I prepared for class this week...


Okay...so I cheated a little...shhhh...dont tell the background paper is not SU! I didnt receive my delivery on time. LOL
I used the new Framelits Heart Collection on this card along with Beatuful Wings Embosslits Die.

This next card is done with a Spellbinders die (OMG...shhhh) everything else is SU! LOL


This last card is using SU! Framelits Label Collection with Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery CS. The stamp is Bordering on Romance and greeting in the center is from Apothecary Art, both out of the new Occasions Mini Catalog.

I'm totally loving these new dies!! You will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment