2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Framelits Dies


I know...I know...it's been forever since I have posted anything new..
My New Year resolution is to post at least 2-3 times a week!
I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday season! Today is my first day back to work after being off since Dec. 16th... :P
Here is a card using a new set from the Occasions Mini Catalog which begins on January 4th! It's Apothecary Art and it's stamped in Staz-on black ink and colored with watercolor pencils and blender pen. The background is the new Designer Series Paper called Twitterpated. And best of all I used the new Framelits - Label Collection to cut the Cherry Cobbler background behind the stamped image and with the smaller die I cut the image...yes! there is a stamp set that fit the dies! You are gonna love this catalog...There is so much NEW great stuff! If you haven't already received your catalog in the mail, let me know and I will get one out to you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment