2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The original concept for this card comes from Ann Clemmer...I saw her card on her website...she had used the little butterfly "All A Flutter" on her card and she used what looked like kraft cardstock.  I used Very Vanilla CS and the new Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I also used the Lattice Die Cut layered on top.  There is a strip of Red Rose CS layered under the embossed portion.  The butterfly is from BIGZ butterflys and I stamped it with Elements of Style and colored with watercolor pencils.  I used little pearls for the butterfly body...

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOH so pretty! I'd like to do this one for sure. I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete