2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pop-Up Cards


This is one of the cards that we made in class this past week.  It's a standard pop up card but, I used a technique I had seen on Patty Bennett's blog a while back where she made a pop up card and in the center, used acetate sheets to adhere balloons so when you opened the card the balloons wiggled in the middle due to the acetate.  On my card, the stars are adhered in the same way so when the card is opened, the stars wiggle and shake...very cute when you see it in action!  The main stamps in this set are from "Starring You".

2 comments:

  1. I think pop ups are really fun. You can do a lot about it. I like your creation and your cardmaking skills are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - I missed that class and will need a private lesson! :) Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete