2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Back!

Happy Monday!  I sadly dragged myself back to work today after being off all last week for Spring break.  I'm so glad to be back to blogging!  Have you ever had those times when everything is happening all at once?  I was just feeling a little overwhelmed and had to let it go for a little while, but, I've truly missed it and happy to get started again...
To help showcase the new Stampin'Up! promotion - Two-Step into Spring - featuring several of our fantastic two-step stamp sets, I decided to post cards made with the stamps available in this promotion...
This first card is made with my new favorite (every new flowery stamp set is my favorite -LOL), Awash with Flowers.  Made with Melon Mambo CS and DS paper from the Sale-a-bration packet, Crushed Curry, Lavender Lace, and Green Galore Ink.  I hope you like this set, I've got quite a few cards already made with this!  Oh..did you notice the new blog header??  It's made with the Stampin'Up!  "My Digital Studio" software! 

No comments:

Post a Comment