2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Monday!  It is a very happy Monday for me...I got a new recruit this week!  Welcome to Blanca Lopez, our newest Stampin Up Demo!!  This card was one of three we did this past week in my Wednesday night class at the community center...I'm not sure what you call this technique...I saw it in a magazine but it didn't say what it was called.  Anyway, it's a very simple technique.  The top layer of the card is a sheet of acetate.  I stamped with black Staz-on and then used Adironack Acrylic Paint Dabbers on the back side of the sheet.  It drys quickly and not a whole lot of mess.  I first used purple, then blue...before it was completely dry, i adhered it to the lavender cardstock layer.  The semi-wet acrylic paint acts as the adhesive.  I added the butterflys from the Embosslits Die-Beautiful Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment