2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Digital Studio

I've been gone for awhile...haven't had a whole lot of time to stamp to keep my blog updated but hopefully I can start up again this weekend.  I have been leaving work early this past week to be able to participate in the Webinars by Stampin'Up! for My Digital Studio...I have to say, I'm really a visual person...I had tried to do some projects and just didn't have a whole lot of time to "play with it".  These webinars were fantastic!  This is my first attempt after a really long time.  The card is simple but it really is VERY easy once you watch someone do it first!  Now that I'm getting the hang of it...you'll be seeing a lot more cards and pages from My Digital Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment