2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Garden From The Heart

With so many new sets in the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration catalogs, I haven't really used them all yet...today I worked on a card with Garden From The Heart.  I used Rich Razzleberry as the base with Sahara Sand and Old Olive.  On the Sahara Sand piece, I stamped the flower from With All My Heart in White craft ink.  On the Old Olive piece, I ran it through the Perfectly Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.  I used colored pencils to color the hat and gloves.  I used the Wide Oval punch for the gloves and the Scallop Edge Border punch on the Hat. I'm trying to use some of these new sets as much as possible...I've already reached heart "burnout"! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment