2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Abundant Hope

This is also one of the new sets in the Occasions Mini Catalog...again...flowers!  What can I say?? This love of flowers is something I inherited from my mother...This is colored with watercolors and blender pen and layered on Bashful Blue and then on So Saffron that was embossed with Pefect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.  The border is the Scalloped Edge border and its layered on Certainly Celery CS base.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice - your choice of colors is really pretty.
    I'm a flower person too - and my DH likes to give me flowers almost every day. From the garden he planted and maintains. Today it was a rose, he already said tomorrow I get the orchid plant moved inside to enjoy the blossoms. :)

    ReplyDelete