2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Formal

This is a non stamp related post...just a proud mommy sharing her thoughts!  Last night my little girl, Melissa,  went to Winter Formal...with as many boys as I have raised, you would think that I would be a pro at this, but, I have to say...it's different with girls.  I found myself very emotional.  We have been preparing for this for weeks...the shopping, the prepping and yesterday I left work early to have her hair done.  We did the nails and the pedicure...all things we didn't have to worry about with the boys... As she was getting dressed, it made me think ahead a little to the day when she gets married.  If I was a wreck for this, can you imagine the wedding? LOL  Anyway, all went off without a hitch, she had a great time and today, although she was exhausted, headed off to Disneyland to help BFF Jane celebrate her birthday...
I have been sick again so it allowed me time to rest and recuperate... No stamping this weekend.  Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better and get back to work!

1 comment: