2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweet Centers


Today's card share is made with Sweet Centers... It's a 4x4 card.  The scallop edge punch was used to make the frame and the heart is stamped in Real Red and cut out.  The treat cup holds red jelly beans, which, I am suprised that there was enough to fill the cup since I ate most of them! lol  Don't you just love Valentine's Day?  I love all this heart stuff!!  I have to tell you....My friend and upline, Adrienne made me laugh about this as we talked about our upcoming workshop and making Valentine cards...she referred to Valentine's Day as Single's Awareness Day!  lol  I'd never heard it referred to that way! 

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I think she no longer sings the Single Awareness day song! heehee :D

    ReplyDelete