2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, January 18, 2010

Joy Fold Cards

These are the cards we made in the my class this week.  I followed the tutorial on Splitcoast and came up with these...  This is using the Great Friend stamp set and and our new Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslits die from the new Occasions Mini catalog #117332.  I also used the new Scallop Border punch from the SALE-A-BRATION catalog, #118402.


Here is another version of the same card...I used the new Textured Impressions Folder, Perfect Polka Dots,
#117335, in Certainly Celery.  The Cupcakes are make by the scalloped circle punch and I just punched it down a little so it wasn't quite a circle...looks more oval.  I also used the crimper to make the cupcake papers.  The greeting is from Four Squares set and layers with the scalloped square punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment