2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Paper Roses


This was actually made for Marle, one of the ladies in my Wednesday night stamp class.  Her birthday was on Saturday!  Happy Birthday Marle!  The box was made from the square scallop die cut.  I cut a 6 x8 cs and scored 2 inches on each side and attached the two panels.  The roses were made by using the tutorial at Shawna's Stampin Spot!  I'm a flowery person anyway so I just loved this!  It's a little time consuming but I think the final product is wonderful!  I shaded the roses a little more after they were finished and then spray a light coat of acrylic sealer.  Amazing what you can do with our punches!

No comments:

Post a Comment