2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, January 4, 2010

Black Magic Technique



Glad to be stamping again after my Christmas vacation! :)  This is my attempt at Karen Barber's Black Magic Technique...  You basically stamp on dark cardstock with white craft ink.  Heat set and then color with colored pencils...not sure which work best...I have seen some posts that say they have used watercolor pencils and some that used pigment pencils.  The pencils I used were Derwent, which I bought at the craft store.  After I colored in the images, I went over them with white gel pen.  Very simple to do...just time consuming as you can see all the detail with the gel pen...

2 comments:

  1. WOW - they look great! Your time invested paid off in producing beautiful cards. TFS

    Brenda Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. I want to make those too. I will try someday.

    Nana Jo

    ReplyDelete