2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, January 11, 2010

Bee Mine!


Isn't this the cutest little bee??  He's made with the wide oval punch.  I trimmed one end to make it pointy and then drew the lines with black marker.  His head is punched with the 1 1/4 punch and then I sponged the edges with More Mustard ink.  His wings are made out of vellum using the beautiful butterflies die cut. His antennae are made from hemp twine.  I used the new I (heart) Hearts stamp set for the printed hearts and used the coordinating heart to heart punch to punch them out after stamping.  The biggest heart is punched with the Full Heart punch.  The treat box is made from the Top Note Die cut.

4 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute - TFS - love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, me again. What color CS did you use on the bee? yoyo, or so saffron, or what? thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. trying to find your email to respond to you privately - but can't. you can contact me at wamcglamery at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete