2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Digital Studio



Happy Monday!
OMG!  This is my first scrap page using our new "My Digital Studio" software! I can't believe how simple it is and how much fun it was trying the different embellishments and options!  I think the best part was having all the materials at your fingertips!  How many times have you started a project and found you didn't have enough DS paper or ribbon or something and you have to stop and wait till your order comes in?  Not this way....there is always enough of everything and if you didn't like the way it came out, you just delete it and nothing got wasted!  There is much to be desired of my photo taking abilities but I am still working on that!
You totally need to purchase "My Digital Studio" if you haven't already....It's totally worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment