2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Digital Studio

This great new software uses the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized projects. The options are endless...create assorted photo albums, calendars and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized project, have it printed in our high quality print facility and delivered to your door! Or, you can print your creation at home!
I've just been certified by Stampin'Up! in this great program after going through all the training and then taking the quizzes...I printed my first greeting card and when it arrived, I was amazed at how beautiful the quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment