2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


These are some great cards made especially for me for my "29th" Birthday by my Wednesday night Stamping group. What a wonderful group of ladies! They brought food and snacks and
a yummy cake from Amy's, my favorite bakery ! Thanks Julie Julie! Thanks to all of you for taking the time to do that! It made my birthday even more special! My birthday was actually yesterday but because of the Veterans Day holiday, our class did not meet on Wednesday so they did it early. I did get to use my "Get into Disneyland FREE on your birthday" pass. I upgraded and bought my year pass which is something I have always wanted to do! We are going on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment