2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Monday, October 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Greetings



I got to thinking this weekend...here I am posting Christmas cards and we haven't even done anything for Thanksgiving! I personally have a lot to be thankful for, so I don't want to leave this one out...I don't usually send out cards for Thanksgiving, but this year I am sending a few... This card is made with Pocket Sillhouettes to create the wreathe using Really Rust, More Mustard, and Rich Razzleberry. I used the Sizzix Distressed Textured Plate on the More Mustard cardstock, and the Wide Oval punch for the greeting. Since we don't have a larger oval shape to matte, I cut it out by hand...my hand obviously not so steady! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment