2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Friday, October 2, 2009

Junior Ring Ceremony


No stamping today... My daughter Melissa had her Junior Ring Ceremony today...
It's really funny because you think you have all the time in the world...then reality strikes. Today was my reality check. I sat there with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes the whole time. After this year comes senior year...she's my last child to graduate. She's grown up way too fast. Anyway, they had a very nice ceremony and then it's tradition that they go to Disneyland for the day. No stamping again tomorrow...she has a volleyball tournament so we'll be gone all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment