2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Heart Punches

The flowers on this card were made with the heart punches, The large flower is made with Full Heart. I punched 7 hearts of Pixie Pink to make the flower and 2 hearts of Green Galore for the leaves. I folded the leaves in half and ran them through the crimper. The small flower is made using the Heart to Heart punch. For this one, I used 6 hearts to make the flower. Leaves were punched from this punch also. I used the eyelet border punch to the bottom of the DS paper. The greeting is from Oval all and I used the large oval punch for the greeting and scallop oval to matte. I used the Trio Flower punch for the centers and placed a bead in the center of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment