2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG

2015 OCCASIONS CATALOG
January 6 thru March 31 2015 Click to view

SALE-A-BRATION 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015
FREE PRODUCTS!! Click to view

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Backgrounds


These are the cards we made in my Wednesday night stamp class.

This is a great group of ladies, most of them have been coming to the classes for a couple of years. We have a great time, lots of laughs, great conversation and of course STAMPING!

I'm blogging daily so I don't remember exactly where I saw this technique, but, I know that it was a SU demo blog. If you know which website this idea comes from, please let me know! I 'd like to go back there! These backgrounds are made using aluminum foil and Cuttlebug embossing folders. I also used the Sizzix Top Note die cut and the Scallop Circle #2 die cut from SU.





No comments:

Post a Comment